Westmoreland Events: July Christmas Craft and Vendor Show, Steelers Bingo Night, Spaghetti Dinner
• A western-themed party in support of breast cancer awareness will be held from 5 to 10 p.m. on July 29 at the Ligonier Valley Barn, 1 Springer Road, Ligonier Township. Sponsored by Westmoreland Walks and the UPMC Hillman UPMC Cancer Center, entertainment will be provided by the Michael Christopher Band. Cost: $50, includes appetizers, BBQ dinner with dessert and two drink tickets. There will be a gift basket, a 50/50 raffle and a silent auction. You must be 21 to attend. Advance tickets required. Tickets: westmorelandwalks.org/give_cancer_the_boot.
• A July Christmas Craft and Vendor Show will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 30 at First Presbyterian Church, 501 Fayette Ave., Rostraver. Details: 724-929-7616.
• A Steelers bingo game will be held at 11 am on August 3 at the Herminie Center for Active Adults, 101 Sewickley Ave., back. Admission: $10 for 20 games. There will be specials, tear-off tickets and a 50/50. Reservations obligatory: 724-446-3282.
• St. Barbara’s Parish, Harrison City, will hold its monthly Bingo at 6:45 pm on August 3 at the Church, 111 Raymaley Road. Doors open at 5 p.m. Paper plans start at $27. There will be an unmissable jackpot and free coffee. The kitchen will be open and the building is handicapped accessible. Details: 724-744-4584 or 724-744-7474.
• A spaghetti dinner fundraiser to benefit My Valley Paws will be held through August 31 at Felicia’s Restaurant, 459 Scoonmaker Ave., Monesson. Menu: spaghetti, meatball, bread, salad and soft drink or coffee, $14. Dine in or take away. Reservations required for on-site dining. Reservations: 724-684-7711. Tickets: Randy, 724-493-8305.
• The West Newton Library will host author Stan Gordon from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 30 at the West Newton Lions Fieldhouse, 511 Pittsburgh St. Gordon has written about Kecksburg, Bigfoot, and UFOs. Donations will be accepted. Mandatory reservations: 724-633-0798.
• Adams Memorial Library, Latrobe, will sponsor a musical performance, “Go Fish” by Stage Right! at 10:30 a.m. August 1 at Christ the Divine Teacher School, 323 Chestnut St., Latrobe. Reservation required before July 31. Reservations: 724-537-4383 or forms.gle/dpsaU6irbfzX19hGA.
Local chapters of the Women’s Business Network support the success and growth of women in business. Professional women are welcome and can attend meetings free of charge as guests. Some meetings are held online. Call the chapter representative for more information.
• The Laurel Highlands Chapter will meet from 8:00-9:45 am August 4-18 at Ignite Headquarters, 4 South St., Youngwood. Details: Alicia Laychek, 412 260-4540.
• The Ligonier Chapter will meet from 11:00 am to 12:15 pm on August 4 and 18 at the Connections Café, 109 S. Market St., Ligonier. Details: Susan Jones, 724-244-6823.
• The Greensburg Chapter will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on August 11 and 25 at the Tapped Brick Oven and Pour House, 6004 Lincoln Highway, Hempfield. Details: Tina McHugh, 724-787-5419.
• The East Coast All Virtual Chapter will meet at 7:30 p.m. August 3 and 17 online at Zoom.us. Details: Jennifer Pasquale, 412-908-1663.
• The Laurelville Retreat Center, 941 Laurelville Lane, Mt. Pleasant Township, will present a free concert by the a cappella group New Song at 6 p.m. on July 28 in the center’s meeting house. The group is a music ministry group from the College of Geneva. No reservation required.